Sunday, July 20, 2008

T-Shirt blanket



So, this blanket was quite a challenge. A friend of mine wanted to turn her old t-shirts into a blanket, something I have never done before, so she just brought them over, cut them out, and we started putting them together. It was really hard to get an exact fit so we had to improvise once we actually started sewing, but I think it turned out OK. I know how to do it next time much more quickly and easily, and it might look a little better. Luckily she was a great, not picky customer and we had fun working on it together.

3 comments:

D. said...

Wow, I am so impressed I never thought Tshirts would be easy to make into quilts - But you did it!!!!
Next - ribbon quilts. I know folks are doing them but HOW????

Anonymous said...

I love it. I have a son who plays all sports so you can imagine all the t-shirts and jerseys we have accumulated. Would you email me the price for a t-shirt quilt?

Leslee said...

I would love to email you but I don't have an email address for you. Can you email me at lschneider1322@gmail.com or give me your email address here? Thanks